3rd Gen DIY Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump
Introducing the MRCOOL E Star DIY 3rd Gen 12k, 18k, 24k or 36k BTU 20 SEER Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump. These are ductless mini-split heat pumps with enhanced WIFI engineered to make setup not only quick and easy, but high performance all the way. This 4-in-1 ductless mini split functions as an A/C unit, heater, dehumidifier and a fan for your ideal comfort. Designed for DIY install!
MRCOOL DIY E Star Series is flexible enough to be installed virtually anywhere without requiring specialized tools or expensive equipment. The 18,000 BTU unit is 20 SEER and designed to heat and cool up to 750 square feet efficiently and effectively. The 12,000 BTU is designed for 500 square feet, 24,000 BTU for 1,000 square feet, and the 36,000 BTU for 1,500 square feet.
The SmartHVAC app is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. You can also control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device with an Internet connection.
Doing it yourself has never been easier with the new MRCOOL DIY E Star Series.
This unit is shipped freight in two boxes. Designed and supported for DIY single zone installation.
- Easy DIY installation: pre-charged quick connect line doesn't require special tools, equipment, or training
- WIFI control - control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an Internet connection
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- Low ambient cooling: cooling down to 5 deg F exterior temperatures, the ideal system for computer server rooms, greenhouses, and any other applications that require cooling all year
- The unit is 20 SEER and designed to heat and cool a single room
- 7-Year compressor warranty and 5-year parts warranty
- Auto-restart: - power outage? No worries, the MRCOOL DIY E star Series auto-restart has the unit running again immediately
- Gold Fin® condenser: corrosion-resistant coastal living - don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Louver position memory remembers so you don't need to - horizontal louver automatically moves to the same position you set the last time the unit was turned on
- Automatic leakage detection technology to alert you should a problem arise
- 208 - 230 VAC / 60 Hz electrical