DIY Kit - All Parts - No Frame Rails
A full set of all parts necessary to complete your Arctica enabled 1500 Series sized DIY Solar Air Heater. This kit does not include heater framing rails as seen in our YouTube instructional video. With this kit, you are required to make your own frame out of wood rails or aluminum angle material from Home Depot or the like.
The kit includes:
- 1x Absorber Sheet (PDF)
- 1x Intake Collar Assembly (PDF) with thermal switch (PDF)
- 1x Exhaust Collar Part (PDF)
- 1x Heat-Only Thermostat (PDF)
- 1x 10W PV panel with mounting bracket (PDF)
- 1x Intake Filter Material (PDF)
Follow the steps in our DIY instructional video below.
Product ships ground from California.
Note - Customer must provide their own glass cover, framing rails and polyiso insulation. Parts are not exactly the same as seen in our YouTube DIY video. Video is to be used for instructional and guidance purposes only.