DIY Kit - All Parts - No Frame Rails
A full set of all parts necessary to complete your Arctica enabled DIY KIT Solar Air Heater, which is similar in size to our 1500 Series product*. This kit does not include heater framing rails as seen in our YouTube instructional video. With this kit, you are required to make your own frame out of wood rails or aluminum angle material from Home Depot or the like, and follow this design guidance here as we are still working on a step by step video for the frameless heater kit.
The kit includes:
- 1x Absorber Sheet - 37.375" x 76.75", cut to size with tin snips (PDF)
- 1x Intake Collar Assembly (PDF) with thermal switch (PDF)
- 1x Exhaust Collar Part (PDF)
- 1x Heat-Only Thermostat (PDF)
- 1x 10W PV panel with mounting bracket (PDF)
- 1x Intake Filter Material (PDF)
Follow the design guidance in this PDF here!
Product ships Ground from California to US customers.
Product ships Air from California to International customers. We are happy to quote international shipping - please just contact us via email or the contact form. Shipping to Europe for this product is about $110 USD for delivery duties unpaid (DDU).
Ship Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 38" / 9.3 lbs
Note - Customer must provide their own glass cover, framing rails and polyiso insulation. Parts are not exactly the same as seen in our YouTube DIY video. Video is to be used for instructional and guidance purposes only. Please also follow this PDF for some guidance on a simple wood frame heater design, which we are currently working on a step by step video for.
* The heater resulting from this kit is not identical in size to our 1500 series heater product, please see the PDF guidance for exact max sizing of the DIY KIT heater.