2000 Series Solar Air Heater
The 2000 Series heater is a multi-panel solar air heater. The heater mounts against a south facing wall (recommended) or sloped roof using common PV mounting rails or conventional mount brackets. 4" ducting is routed into the living space.
Air can be blow into the panels using a commercial inline duct fan or a PV + fan + thermostat kit option.
- 2.0 m2 frontal area, 3 pcs construction
- 80 - 100 CFM ideal airflow
- 42 kg / 93 lbs
- $0.61 / W equipment cost
- 250 sqft room rated size
- Factory customizable to your specific application or project
- High performance absorber and patented circulation design
- Option: Heat only thermostat and thermal switch
Option: 10W PV panel and DC fan for air circulation
- 1,800W / 5,900 BTU/hr max heating capacity
- Minor assembly in joining panels - 2x transition duct & 1x 2000 series panel
- Owner and Install Manual for 2k & 4k System (PDF)
Product ships freight from Southern California.